Help! My dog (or kid) ate the growing medium! Are they going to be ok?
The short answer is yes.
Our kits contain a peat-free soilless compressed growing medium called coir pith. Coir pith is a byproduct of the fiber industry and is derived from coconut husk. Our growing medium is non-toxic and natural.
Depending on how much your pet or child ate they might get an upset tummy, but they should be fine. As with any accidental ingestion, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, check in with your physician.