Protect the Pollinators. Save the Planet.
From the delicate balance of the ecosystem we inhabit, to the production of a third of our food, bees, birds, butterflies–and a variety of other creatures–are responsible for our survival. Flowering plants and their animal pollinators co-evolved together over hundreds of thousands of years and fit together like two puzzle pieces. Blossom shape, color, and scent have all been influenced by the nutritional needs, body shape, and size of the plant's respective pollinators, and vice versa. They cannot survive without each other. Pollinator-friendly plants create a lush environment that not only feeds and houses pollinators, but encourages them to stay nearby to pollinate crops.
Buzzy® pollinator favorites mix is easy to grow and blooms beautifully all season.
Why You'll Love It
Everything you need to plant fearlessly:
- 100% natural seeds, backed by our Guaranteed to Grow promise
- Nationwide planting
- All seeds are grown by farmers who embrace environmental stewardship
- Aster, China (Callistephus chinensis)
- Bergamot (Monarda fistulosa)
- Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- Borage (Boraga officinalis)
- Calendula 'Pacific Beauty' (Calendula officinalis)
- Coreopsis, Lance Leaved (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Cosmos (Cosmos bipinnatus)
- Cosmos, Sulphur Dwarf Mixed (Cosmos sulphureus)
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Cornflower Tall Blue (Centaurea cyanus)
- Clover, Crimson (Trifolium incarnatum)
- Dill (Anethum graveolens)
- Hyssop Lavender (Agastache foeniculum)
- Prairie Clover, Purple (Dalea pupurea)
- Sneezeweed, Autumn (Helenium autumnale)
- Ox-Eye Sunflower (Heliopsis helianthoides)
- Siberian Wallflower (Cheiranthus allionii)
- Zinnia Mix (Zinnia elegans)
Seed Planting Guide
Time To Germinate1-4 weeks. Varies according to variety.
Germination TemperatureSow seeds in late Fall or early Spring.
Seed Planting DepthLoosen soil in planting area with trowel or rake. Sow seed mixture directly on top of soil and water thoroughly.
Light RequirementFull Sun: minimum 6 hours per day.
Our 100% Satisfaction Grow Guarantee
From the highest quality seeds to the easiest-to-follow instructions, our main goal is setting you up for success with your Buzzy grow kits. But, sometimes it’s not all flowers and sunshine. We get it.
That’s why we have a Grow Guarantee. If, for any reason, your seeds don’t pop up, your plants don’t thrive or you’re just not totally happy with your purchase, we’ll replace your seed packet for free.